Eastenders Fan Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Eastenders Fan Site ! Please Log In or Register to post.

Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum'

Poll

'Royale' or 'Quantum'

[ 1 ]
    Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum' Bar_left50%Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum' Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum' Bar_left50%Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum' Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    James Bond 2

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum' Empty Why or Why Not? ::: 'Royale' Better Than 'Quantum'

Post by James Bond 2 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:15 pm

CR vs QOS

The PTS
    Much better in CR, one of the best PTS in the series
    1:0

The Titles
    CR had better titles and a much better song
    2:0

The Action
    I don't actually mind CR's action scenes. As for QOS's action there was a little too much and it was badly edited
    2:1

The Score
    Both fantastic
    3:2

The Girls
    I like Camille better than Vesper, she was more attractive and one of the most interesting Bond girls in a while.
    3:3

The Villains
    Mr. White was more mysterious in CR than in QOS. Le Chiffre is much better than Dominic Green. The henchmen were equally pointless in both.
    4:3

The Allies
    Mathis was good in CR, but more interesting in QOS.
    4:4

The Staff
    M was a pointless character in CR, I hated the fact that Bond was able to break into her house.
    4:5

The Plot
    CR had an advantage: it had a novel to be basd on. Nevertheless, the screenwriters screwed up.
    4:6

QOS wins!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:41 pm